Yorkshire Challenge 2021
17th – 18th July 2021
Take on the Yorkshire Challenge to support our research into healthy pregnancy.
The Yorkshire Challenge takes in some of the UK’s less-explored geography through historic landscapes, and past ancient landmarks. With the option to take part as an individual or in a team and the chance to choose your distance and pace, there’s a challenge for everyone! Join #TeamGenesis and pedal for infertility and baby loss research!
The full Yorkshire Challenge 100 km is a figure-of-8 route, starting & finishing in Nidderdale, deep in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With camping options and rest stops with food and drink supplied, this is an challenge not to be missed!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100KM Full Challenge
- 2-day 100KM ‘Daylight’ Option
- Half and Quarter Challenge option
- 8 covered Rest Stops
- Free Food and Drink
- Do it at Your Pace
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Full signed route
- Medics, Marshalls, Massage
- Medal, T-shirt, glass of fizz
- 4 UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & transfers
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
Sign up and Fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up, please click here.
Alternatively, please call 020 7594 5937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org