For more than twenty years, hundreds of Genesis supporters have taken part in a fantastic array of overseas cycles which have covered hundreds of miles all over the world. We have travelled to hugely diverse locations and given participants once-in-lifetime experiences. Along the way some lifelong friends have been made and many thousands of pounds raised towards our research.
Whilst the pandemic has bought our bespoke overseas challenges to a close for the time being, there are plenty of ways to support our ground-breaking research, as well as plenty of event opportunities via a range of providers.
For more information, or if you’d like to discuss your fundraising ideas please call 020 7594 9741 or email email@example.com.
Events 2020 update We are sorry to confirm that due to the current situation with the outbreak of coronavirus, the following events have been postponed or cancelled
- Nightrider 2020 – cancelled. We hope this challenge will return in 2021 and look forward to sharing more information when we have it.
- Ultra Challenge Series 2020 – cancelled. These UK trekking challenges will return in 2021 and we look forward to sharing more information when we have it.
- Cycle London to Paris 2020 – cancelled. The challenge will return in July 2021 and we look forward to sharing more information when we have it.
- Cycle Northern Vietnam 2020 – we are sorry to confirm that this event will not be happening this year, but we hope this challenge will set off in 2021.
- Trek the Himalayas 2021 – we are sorry to confirm that this event has been cancelled.
We share your disappointment at this news, but I’m sure you appreciate that this decision will not have been taken lightly by the event organisers and is in line with government and public health body advice. Please bear with us while we consider what this means for all of us at Genesis Research Trust and our supporters. We’re sorry we’re not able to provide further details right now, but we will be in touch with an update as soon as we can via email. We know the current global situation is an uncertain and stressful time for many people. Hopefully this information put together by Mind, regarding self-care whilst in isolation is something you will find helpful. You can continue to support us through organising your own challenge event or through a direct donation. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding and we really appreciate all the efforts you have made so far and we look forward to sharing our 2021 Challenge Events itinerary soon!