Worldwide, there is a preterm birth every two seconds. One in four pregnancies end in miscarriage. In the UK, nine babies are stillborn every day and 60,000 babies are born premature.
In order to progress research, funding is desperately needed.
The impact of infertility and baby loss is heart breaking for so many, however just 0.2% of UK medical research funding goes towards understanding conception, pregnancy, and birth.
Genesis Research Trust is solely reliant on the generosity of individuals, corporates and charitable Trusts and Foundations to enable our fundamental research to take place.
By supporting Genesis, you can help change these statistics and enable more people have the healthy happy babies they so desperately want.
Give to Genesis
Donations and legacies have already helped us achieve so much. In the last three years alone, individual support has helped us find new ways to reduce the risk of preterm birth by 50%, saving approximately 150,000 preterm births a year, worldwide.
By making a one-off donation or by committing to a regular monthly gift, you can help us progress important scientific discoveries. Donate today and help us to change and save lives.
You can also help secure the health and happiness of future generations by making a gift in your Will. Your pledge to Genesis would have a transformative impact and create a lasting legacy. Click here to access our free will writing service or email us at email@example.com.
You can make a friend smile – and support our research – by sending a virtual card!
Together, we offer people hope. Your gift will give more people the greatest gift of all — a family.
Join the Genesis Community
There are many ways Community Groups can support us:
- Organise a cycle ride, run, trek, toddle, crawl, climb… or any other challenge you can think of and ask friends to sponsor you! It’s easy to start fundraising via our JustGiving page
- Host a party or event – for example a bake sale, fun run, birthday event, tea or coffee morning, virtual quiz, book club, baby shower. You can collect funds via our JustGiving page
- Fundraise in memoriam by writing a tribute with your donation via JustGiving
- Make Genesis Research Trust your Charity of the Year
- If you are thinking of de-cluttering or shopping you can support us through a Sell and Shop initiative
How Trusts and Foundations can work with us
Trusts and Foundations make a vital contribution towards our work, enabling us to carry out both general and restricted research projects. We are committed to meeting the needs of our Trust supporters. If you become a Trust supporter, we will work with you to identify projects you may wish to fund; or, if you decide to offer unrestricted funding, we will use your money where we know it will really make a tangible difference. In return, we will ensure you receive high quality reports on how your kind donation has been spent and the impact it has had. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our donors, and invite Trustees from charitable foundations to visit our research laboratories and meet the researchers at the heart of what we do.
We are also more than happy to acknowledge your support on our website and in relevant publications.
We perceive each and every one of our donors as a valued partner in our aim to give all those who want children to experience a healthy pregnancy and realise their wish to have a healthy family.
Partner with Genesis
How companies and other organisations can work with Genesis:
- Make us your Charity of the Year
- Collaborate with us via cause-related marketing
- Encourage your employees to give via Payroll Giving
- Sponsor one of our conferences. Contact us regarding your organisation sponsoring a full year of conferences
- Get in touch if your company would like to sponsor a specific research project or lab.
Why choose us?
We are the largest collaboration of reproductive health researchers in the UK, delivering real evidence-based results for significant medical treatments.
There are many benefits to partnering with Genesis, including brand impact, increased profile, access to global experts, networking opportunities, and sustained recognition. We have excellent social networks and promotional opportunities that can help you reach your target audience.
Our corporate team will provide ongoing support and insights to help you get the most from your goals. For more information about partnership working please contact our team 020 7594 9741 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.